Who is?

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A wandering spirit, a nomadic heart. I go where the wind takes me. With no place to call home, everywhere I go is home. Concrete and soil. Land and sea. Home is where the heart is. Right here in my chest.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Broken English

Maria's English isn't the best... and my Italian is far worse. This allows for communication mishaps.

On Monday we had planned to leave for Pisa around 11am and return there again the next day around 6:30pm. What was the actual plan? Go to Pisa at 6:30pm, stay the night (she has an Apartment in the City) and leave Tuesday at noon to return back to Fabbrica.  Needless to say I was quite surprised (and unprepared) for the over night stay. But I just pretended to go along with it and decided it wasn't the end of the world to go a day without a clean pair of socks and underwear.

Up at nine and only left with three hours to explore, this is some of what I saw:







No comments:

Post a Comment