Who is?

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A wandering spirit, a nomadic heart. I go where the wind takes me. With no place to call home, everywhere I go is home. Concrete and soil. Land and sea. Home is where the heart is. Right here in my chest.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

At the end of the road another one begins.

July Farm#5 Truro, Cornwall, England

Woodland Valley is a 170 acre farm situated in a secluded valley just outside the town of Truro and in the very heart of Cornwall, UK. It is a family run, organic farm with a residential study centre and group accommodation. Here's there website! http://www.woodlandvalley.co.uk/

This will be the last of my pre-arranged WWOOFing farm placements, as I have decided to leave August open. August is my last planned month in Europe, with my flight leaving from London on September 6th. But I have a feeling I will be missing that flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment