Who is?

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A wandering spirit, a nomadic heart. I go where the wind takes me. With no place to call home, everywhere I go is home. Concrete and soil. Land and sea. Home is where the heart is. Right here in my chest.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And then there were two...

It has now been confirmed that my friend, Julia, will be joining me on the farm in Tuscany. So exciting! The funny thing is the one thing I was trying to avoid on farms was being the only volunteer. Not only did I know that being the only volunteer was a big possibility, but the owner of the farm often spends evenings and some weekends with family in Pisa. And being March, it's not quite tourist season yet, so that would mean fat chance at very many travelers renting out one of her holiday apartments.

A couple weeks ago I was feeling a bit of regret for having chosen this farm, thinking I was going to have one lonely month a head of me. But then I decided to change my thoughts and told myself that there had to be a reason I chose that farm. And here it is!

Julia had spoke of an interest in WWOOFing a couple times but no concrete plans of any sort. Then just two days ago I got a e-mail from her asking about the farm I was going to and if they had a need for anymore volunteers. And they sure do! Oh what a lovely twist to the start of my Journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment