Who is?

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A wandering spirit, a nomadic heart. I go where the wind takes me. With no place to call home, everywhere I go is home. Concrete and soil. Land and sea. Home is where the heart is. Right here in my chest.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

London Calling

For anyone doubting my plans for Europe (Because lets face it. I've been talking about going over to Europe since I was 17) My flight has been booked. I fly into London on February 29th. Stay for a night or two then hop on a plane, train or some type of automobile and head on over to Italy (still working out the farms). Then in May with a tambourine in hand it's Hello Transylvania to work my butt off doing just about everything farm related. After that it's picking strawberries and making jam in Ireland and then who knows what in Cornwall. Sweet mother of pearl! So this is actually, really, truly happening? For real?! For real! AH! I have honestly never been so excited and never been so sure about the direction I'm taking in my life. Just me, a big ol' backpack and the open roads of Europe. And a whole lot of farms. In just two months I will be walking on concrete and soil that I have never walked before and under skies I've never seen. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Oh the thrill of discovery! Every corner I turn will be a new adventure. Don't you wish you were doing this too? So do it then! Life is too short for sitting around in the waiting room.

‎"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment